Help when you need it
Crisis is unpredictable and often caused by escalated emotions, traumatic events, or relationship stressors. Our crisis team responds to calls from community members, schools, law enforcement, and anyone who requires immediate support for behavioral distress or a mental health issue. In addition to de-escalation and counseling services, the crisis team can provide a brief assessment for intake into further services, as well as peer support and resource/referral information.
Help how you need it
- De-escalating and supporting an individual or family in crisis
- Serving as a liaison to police, emergency departments, mental health facilities, and providers
- Providing risk assessments and safety planning
- Following up with support to individuals and families after a crisis
- Offering information about community resources
- Identifying alternatives to hospitalization when possible
- Facilitating voluntary or involuntary hospitalization when appropriate
Help where you need it
YouthLine • A teen crisis helpline with teen to teen support
YouthLine is a 24/7, free, confidential teen crisis helpline. No problem is too big or too small. Call, text, chat, or email us today!
We have trained professionals standing by to assist you or someone you know. Please call us, anytime of the day or night.
Phone or community based crisis support available at:
58646 McNulty Way
St. Helens, OR 97051
Phone: (503) 782-4499
*If at any time you feel an individual is being hurt or is in immediate danger, please call 911
Columbia Community Mental Health is a non-profit agency
dedicated to excellence in behavioral healthcare.
Let the Executive team know how it’s going: email@example.com
Walk-In Clinic Schedule:
Monday and Tuesday 1pm-3pm
Thursday and Friday 9am-11am
*call if these days/times don’t work for you
58646 McNulty Way
St Helens OR 97051