Drug and Alcohol Treatment

It is never too late
to get help

Substance abuse and addiction is a family and community problem; it impacts everyone regardless of age or circumstance. We help youth, adults and families who face this challenge by offering support and recovery through outpatient, inpatient and residential programs. A clinician will meet with you to determine the right level of care based upon your use pattern and preferences for treatment.

No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay; and there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available based on family size and income

Outpatient Services

Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient programs allow you to continue to live at home and work in your community during drug or alcohol rehabilitation.

In this level of care we offer group and individual therapy, with urine analysis testing available for legal/court mandates. CCMH also provides FREE Gambling Addiction Treatment for individuals and their families.

Residential Treatment

The Residential level of care is appropriate for individuals who need 24/7 support to develop a program of recovery.

Rehabilitation requires a 90 day stay at our facility in Saint Helens, where individuals benefit from individual, group, and milieu therapy. Transitional support at the end of your stay prepares you for step down into community based outpatient services in order to maintain your program of recovery.

No one plans for a crisis; they
happen, and we are here to
help you.

We have trained professionals standing by to assist you or someone you know. Please call us, anytime of the day or night.

Phone or community based crisis support available at:
Crisis winding road

Report Abuse

*If at any time you feel an individual is being hurt or is in
immediate danger, please call 911

Child Abuse

To Report child abuse,

Contact Us:

Report child abuse to the Oregon Child Abuse Hotline by calling 855-503-7233 .The Oregon Child Abuse Hotline receives calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

This toll free number allows you to report abuse of any child or adult to the Oregon Department of Human Services. You can also report child abuse by calling a local police department, county sheriff, county juvenile department, or Oregon State Police.

Abuse of an adult

Abuse of an Adult,

Contact Us:

To report the abuse of an adult please contact our Adult Abuse Investigator at (503) 438-2195

Hope and Healing Begin Today

Columbia Community Mental Health is a
non-profit agency dedicated to excellence in behavioral healthcare.

This moment right now might be difficult, but there’s a lifetime of better moments to
look forward to. It takes courage to ask for help – and sometimes the
problem isn’t always clear.