Residential and Community Based Services

Specialty Services for Community Integration

CCMH offers a continuum of community based programming for individuals who live with severe and persistent mental illness. We help individuals move towards their goals of community-based living, employment, education and self-advancement by offering the following services:

  • Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
  • Wellness Coaching
  • Case Management
  • Medication Management
  • Respite Services
  • Supported Employment
  • Jail Diversion

Community Based Support

We believe that in order for recovery to take place, the culture of mental health services must prioritize an individual’s self-determination and relationship empowerment. We help individuals engage in active and full participation as consumers in work and community life. By providing stabilizing services in the community, we help to eliminate stigma and discrimination towards individuals who are struggling with mental health issues.

Residential and Community Based Living

We assist folks with a variety of housing options for community based care, including:
  • Psychiatric Residential Treatment: continuous 24/7 staffing that helps residents gain the highest level of independence per their willingness and capability.
  • Supportive Housing Apartments: What is Supportive Housing? Supportive housing is a transitional residence for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness who desire support to gain the skills needed for living independently in the community. Supportive Housing is most commonly used for individuals transitioning from a higher level of care (i.e. RTF, RTH, etc.), but can be available to individuals who are currently living independently if they meet criteria.
  • Assistance: with finding Independent Housing

No one plans for a crisis; they happen, and we are here to help you.

We have trained professionals standing by to assist you or someone you know. Please call us, anytime of the day or night.

Phone or community based crisis support available at:

58646 McNulty Way
St. Helens, OR 97051
Phone: (503) 782-4499

To Report child abuse, contact:

DHS Child Abuse Hotline
(877) 302-0077

Reporting Numbers List

To report the abuse of an adult :

Christopher Ward
Adult Abuse Investigator
(503) 438-2195
*If at any time you feel an individual is being hurt or is in immediate danger, please call 911

© All rights reserved.